We are extremely grateful to our many parishioners who contribute generously in support of our parish, as we continue to provide and upgrade facilities for the people in this area.
The Parish Finance Committee advise on the day-to-day expenditure of
the Parish and plans finance for capital projects. The current
Chairperson is Paddy Duggan.
First Collection on Sundays & Holy Days supports:
- Priests holding diocesan appointments.
- Retired and Sick Priests in the Diocese - Nursing Home fees etc.
Share Collection supports:
- Parishes in financial need in the Diocese.
- Diocesan central services.
Maintenance Fund/Envelope Collection is used for:
- Maintenance and administration costs of our parish .
- Altar supplies.
Contributions to the Maintenance Fund can be made by, Direct Debit, Weekly Envelopes and / or Contributions made on a quarterly, half yearly or annual basis.
Christmas and Easter Dues:
- For the support of Priests of the Diocese.
Print Standing Order